Thursday, April 26, 2007

Repost due to traffic! :)




I scrounged around and found a bunch of reject pictures that no one managed to steal from me in my active days as -clique paparazzi- and spent the better part of a day scanning and uploading these ... hopefully they will bless ya'll as they did RJ and I while we worked on this. If there aren't many pictures of you it isn't because I don't love you dearly it's cause your pics were obviously the most sought after and you'll have to look around at the rest of the clique for the guilty party! ~grins~

I love ya'll! I have about 50 to 100 more pics to upload but I can't get to them tonight ... so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Greg is going to FLIP!

Reed Thomas said...

Tab and I just took a stroll down memory lane. I have not aged a day! My hair is a lot longer now though....

John F said...

Man those were the days!!! What's up Reed!

Jan said...

Yeah, Reed... you haven't aged a bit! HAAAAA HAAAA! (Greg's going to hit the big 4-0 in September, BTW, what's up with the old guys?)