Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Challenge Anyone?

Ok ... a challenge for those of you following along at home! ~grins~

RJ and I are starting a daily couple's bible study. It's called NightLight by Dr. James and Shirley Dobson. We have done two nights worth and it's really good. They are short ... only meant to take up about 10 mins of time but the questions are great -- if you are willing to be really honest with each other. It's designed to be a daily course of lessons for 6 months ... all with really solid lessons and very interesting short story segments.

My challenge? Will anyone join us in this study or another couple's study for enrichment and accountability purposes? I'd love it if we all could start doing one ... either the same one or different ones ... just doing something as a couple every day to enrich our marriages and our lives.

So ... any takers? If necessary I'll buy the book and send it to you ... just let me know.

1 comment:

Dan said...

This is interesting. Molly and I have been flirting with starting a couples bible study and Lord knows we need it. Let me know how this is going for you.
Dan