Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Gettin something started ...

Soooo I couldn't sleep this morning ... too much on my mind. I decided to get up and root around the net for an interactive place to maybe start some -old school- dialouge. I checked out both MSN and Yahoo for groups or clubs space, and I think I prefer Yahoo, of the two.

So this morning I started In the Potter's Hands which is a yahoo group hopefully for us old and scattered friends to rejoin and begin to rediscover some old challenges and re-ignite some passion that has maybe slipped away for some of us.

I am hoping that someone will decide to step up and take responsibility for In the Potter's Hands as a type of ministry outreach. I do not feel at this point that I am even close to capable of trying to do more than get a fire started. I can't pretend that I'm in any place to lead ... I really really need some help following at this point.

So, I am hopeful. Maybe for the first time in a long time ... let's see where it goes ...

I'm trying to plant a seed ...

2 comments:

Hbomb said...

Cool...In the Potter's Hand sounds exciting, but don't know much about this kind of stuff, blogging is new to me, so what do we need to do? And I have been thinking about a book, just haven't come up with one yet. I'll let you know.

Hbomb said...

Ok, so could not find In the Potter's Hand. Looked...no luck.