Sunday, March 11, 2007

the flood

Right now I feel like I'm in the path of a flood of thoughts ... ideas ... convictions ... desires ... I don't even know really where they are coming from. For so long I've lacked any drive at all to get things done or to try to grow. I've just been -content- for lack of a better word to just exist.

But suddenly I can't shut my eyes without floods of thoughts pouring in ... I am not even sure where to start ... so I guess I'll start here with a list ...

*Work on reunion: "Ecclesiastes Project" (more to come)

*Set up a desk at work & desk at home for my painting

*Paint rocking chairs at work

*landscaping courtyard and side porch at the cottage

*getting bills more organized and prepare to itemize - medical expenses notebook

*work on "In the Potter's Hands"

*more plants in my life

*two times a month pics of the kids for mantle

*Adopt a soldier/platoon mission

*keep up with my blog

*more family time

*visit John & Helen and Andrew& Dar very soon

*go to Cherokee and see Randy & Janet


I feel like every time I close my eyes I get some new thing growing that I need to work on ... I haven't been this inspired to actually -do- anything in years.

Now ... will I drop the ball on it all or will I actually see it come to pass ... ?

Where do i belong?

1 comment: