Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Going a Little Overboard

So, there are days when things get a little crazy right? I had that kind of day the other day ... and as a result, a giant package was delivered to my door this morning. The package was from Barnes & Noble. Inside:

A Step from Heaven
Black Lotus
Chinese Mirror
Comfort Women
Customs and Etiquette of Korea
For Matrimonial Purposes
Fox Girl
Geisha
Inheritance
Lucky Gourd Shop
Memory Keeper's Daughter
My Name is Red
Snakes and Earrings
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
The Concubine's Tattoo
The Kite Runner
The Laws of Evening
The Living Reed
The Samurai's Wife


I am expecting another package tommorrow with three more books. So ... any guesses as to what I'll be doing in the next few weeks? Honestly ... I can't wait. We are stuck at work until the 27th of March to cover for our void in teammates so this will be a great time to dive in to some serious reading. Most of the books are about Asia which really interests me. I'll write up some reviews when I'm done!

The next three books that are coming are Japanese Poetry books. Talk about some incredible stuff! WOW!!!

1 comment:

Hbomb said...

How in the world? The thought of reading all those books would send me in to a deep depression! Thinking about paying for them would send me through the roof! Enjoy.