Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Long Sleep ...

It's been an insane 6 months or so for RJ and I ... much much work ... some struggles ... some victories ... . I've missed you guys very much ... it's just been hard to find the energy to sit down and start sharing but last night on the way home from Women's prayer ... I basically realized it's spring again ... and a year ago I started this blog to keep myself focused ... I still need that focus. I still need your voices in my life! I'll write more soon and probably do some redesign ... and I'll try to rouse RJ from His slumber as well and get him back in the writing mode.

love,

Caroline

5 comments:

John F said...

Well look whose back!!!!

Caroline said...

Sorry for the long silence Musa ... I've missed you guys ... I need to send ya'll our new cell numbers ... is the appstate38 email still working???
~Caroline

Kevin Thomasson said...

Hey Lady!!
I was about to come searching...
I have a new job so don't call that old work number.
Have your machine call my machine...

Hbomb said...

Funny, I haven't checked my blog in a few days because I'm still sick, but I had you on my mind on the way home and was praying for you. Glad your back.

Jan said...

Glad you are still alive and well. We were wondering where you had disappeared to!