Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pressing in ...

Tonight we took all 8 of our boys to our church ... it was the most amazing experience I've ever had with young people. I'm almost too overwhelmed to talk about it ... one of my boys who has adamently said He doesn't believe in God at all got saved tonight. Another who has never openly made any positive comment about God make a declaration of faith as well. Our boys raised their hands ... praised God with all their hearts ... participated in deep prayer for each other and our city ... then came home and wanted to pray for each other again before we could get them to go to bed.

I'm humbled to see how AWESOME the hand of God is ... and to realize how profoundly important our responsibility in their lives is. For those of you who still pray for us ... for those of you who prayed for us today ... I can't thank you enough. Today there are blossoms on the vine ... and I pray that God will show us how to protect, nurture, encourage, and guide those blossoms into amazing fruit. I have this feeling in my heart that some of you are going to be meeting our boys soon ... I can hardly wait for that day!

I love you guys ... across miles ... and time ... and I'm so thankful that for God ... there IS NO time or distance! You are precious friends who have been points of inspiration to us when You've had no idea that you were ... and I am so grateful to be able to call you family ... in frequent contact and in times of separation. You guys are amazing!

Caroline

No comments: