Sunday, March 16, 2008

Okay Okay Okay ...

You high tech people have me completely comfabulated and I am feeling every bit of my 40 years as I try to figure out feedburners, feedreaders, and this flipping twitter thingie. I did some tweaks on my blog settings soooooo maybe that will allow this feedie thing ya'll want and if not ... please give me the Feeder for Dummies version of instructions so I can make you guys happy! ~grins~

As to the twitter thing ... I confess ... I just do NOT get it. I went to the site ... and joined with a name ... but I have NO idea what the purpose of it is and how it is something that seems even remotely more than a whole lot of effort. Maybe I am missing the point. Soooo for the Fullers who are so twitterpatted that you are true believers converts ... could you elaborate a bit on what's the point and how it works ... again ... the Twitter for Dummies version with examples would be great. Hoddie ... I watched the little blurb video on your blog for twitter and yep ... I still didn't get it ... doh! So can you work with me here? Just a little guys? I'm game but I'm missing the deal somehow.

Are these little twitter things on a specific site that you have to visit ... do they come to you as emails ... what's the deal?

C

6 comments:

Hbomb said...

twitter can't be explained it must be experienced...prime example last night in the middle of the storm we twittered about what was happening at everyone's house...Pastor Ron & Norma knew we were all in the closet...it was funny. Tonight another friend is expecting the dream home crew to show up at her door. If I know your name I can follow you on twitter and invite you then you can view my twitters. It is sooooo much fun. I thought it was stupid too until I did it.

Hbomb said...

Your on my blog reader now! Yeah!

Hbomb said...

the little twitter things can be viewed on your twitter page, they can be sent to your email or they can be sent to your phone...you get to choose....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kevin Thomasson said...

Just signed up on twitter?!?!?!?!
I have no idea how to work this thing.

John F said...

You guys are doing fine. Caroline, I added you to my google reader and Kevin I am now following you on Twitter.....