Friday, June 29, 2007

By request ... the bleeding tat ...

I haven't posted a pic of my finished -Konnichiwa- tat ... but I'll post this one for Dan's gratuitous viewing pleasure ... this was taken on a break DURING the tattoo session ... she looks much better now. ~laughing~ Later today I'll maybe post a new picture of her as this one doesn't show a lot of her features.

Also maybe I'll post a classic picture of Shane hard at work on my girl ... he really enjoys his work ... .

I'm not going to lie ... this one HURT. Because I got the first part of it about a month before the second part, the skin was still very tender ... I haven't ever cried before when getting my other tats but this time, I cried ... actually I screamed. It was very tense and this was during the first 5 minutes of him starting to work. RJ said that he was sure I'd never get through it ... I had about 6 hours to go on the tat when I was really hurting ... so things weren't looking good. ~laughs~ Anyways ... I'll post her finished soon!

1 comment:

Hbomb said...

OK, I really don't have a stomach for blood and apparently that is why I am still tatless!