Monday, June 11, 2007

And ... I'm Back!

It's been a heck of a week here ... lots going on ... and finally ... midori is finished WOOT! On friday RJ and I went to have the rest of my tat done which took about 6 hours and then headed up to the mountians to spend a couple of days with 3 other couples we work with. The pic on the left is from friday ... Shane really gets into his work! ~laughing~

It was cool to get to spend time talking to him ... he has been regularly going to church and he loved the bible we got him. It's neat to see what the Lord is doing in his life!

We had a great time in the moutians ... aside from the pain of my tat. We got lots of strange looks from people in Black Mountain with our strange, unconventional hair but it was cool to have some fellowship with our co-workers. We don't get much of a chance to hang out together so it was great to get to let our hair down.

We are reaching the countdown phase to our trip to Myrtle Beach for the missions trip over July 4th. Hopefully that will go well. I am sure I"ll have more to share later today ... just trying to get my bearings right now.

Bright blessings ya'll!

1 comment:

Hbomb said...

Glad you are back...I'll call you later. I have sooo much to tell you about this weekend. Anyway, glad you had a good time.